COVID-19 antibody testing is now available at Urgent Care - Wilton.
What is antibody testing?
Antibody tests - or serology tests - look to detect antibodies in the blood that our bodies develop after being exposed to the virus to fight off the virus. These antibodies help the immune system respond faster and more effectively than it did the first time and may prevent a COVID-19 infection.
Antibody Testing at Urgent Care - Wilton
- Antibody lab tests are processed locally at Saratoga Hospital
- Results are usually back within 3 - 5 days
- The lab processing at Saratoga Hospital meets the most recent FDA-validation criteria for antibody testing
- Your provider or we will call you with your results and provide follow-up guidance you may need
How to get an antibody test
A provider order is required. Antibody testing is available during our lab service hours, which are:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM - 5 PM
There is no co-pay for antibody testing. Your final costs are dependent upon your insurance plan. We encourage you to contact your insurance company prior to arrival to ensure you know the expected amount you'll be paying for testing.
For more questions, please contact us at 518-580-2273.