Patient financial responsibilities, such as co-pays and co-insurance, are due at the time of service. Benefits are determined through your health insurance provider.
Our billing is done through Saratoga Hospital.
Saratoga Hospital Urgent Care–Adirondack offers a secure online payment portal, which allows you to safely, and easily make payments online.
By using this portal you can:
- Make payments 24/7, 365 days of the year
- Use any device to make a payment
- View your current statement
Additional Payment Options
- By phone:
- Patients can also make secure payments over the phone, 24/7, by following these simple steps:
- Dial 518-583-8343
- Press ”1”, Option #1
- Follow the steps provided to complete the payment process
- Other Options:
- For your convenience, payments can also be made by check (paper or electronic), cash, money order, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
If you had an x-ray while at Urgent Care–Adirondack, Millennium Imaging may bill you separately. They provide our radiology services.
It is important to know that no two patients are the same. Therefore, we believe it is not helpful to provide a list of services and standard charges. Instead, we encourage you to contact us at (518) 223-0155 so we can discuss your particular situation. We can also answer any additional questions that you might have.
- For questions regarding a bill you have received for your care at Urgent Care–Adirondack, please contact our Billing department at 518-583-8343.
The team at Urgent Care–Adirondack understands and is committed to reducing the financial barriers to healthcare. We offer a Financial Assistance Program that is available to all low-income, uninsured, or underinsured individuals who qualify for help with their healthcare bills. No person who we find to be eligible for financial assistance will be charged more for emergency or other medically necessary care than the amounts generally billed to individuals who have insurance coverage.
View our Financial Assistance Program. View the application. If you have questions, please contact our Patient Financial Services department at 518-583-8334.
Monday - Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 9 AM – 5 PM
View Holiday Hours